Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Late Work

Today I gave each of the students a copy of my new late work policy. After being in school for one quarter I have been able to identify some concerns with late work and I hope this policy will help. Here's the plan...

Ms. Sakry
Late Work Policy
Revised 11-9-09

Any assignment handed in after the due date is considered late and will be worth 50% of its original score.

If a student does not have their work with them and ready for class it will be considered late. I will not allow them to go to their locker to get it.

If a name is not on a paper, I will not give it a score. It will be placed in the no name basket, if it is yours please put your name on it and turn it in. It will be considered late.

At the end of each unit, I will no longer take late work for that unit and anything not turned in goes to a zero.

**If a student is absent their work is not considered late. A student has one day for each day gone, to make up their work. Exceptions to this may be made, please talk to me.