Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Changes

Alright - I had to make some changes to the assignments due today. I am putting these grades on this quarter and I realized that if a student did not have their work done, it would really drop their grade! (Combined these packets are worth 109 points.) So here is the compromise I made with the kids...

If they had everything done today, we corrected it and turned it in. Students that turned their work in today get 10 extra points for having it done.

If a student does not have it done today, I will accept it tomorrow morning until the end of first hour. If it is not turned in after that, it will be a zero.

Does that make sense?? I hope so! All of this has been explained to the kids, so they know what is expected and what the consequences will be. Thanks!!