Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Crazy Days!

Well, another crazy day has gone by. I feel like I have been missing in action for the past few weeks (and we've only been in school a few weeks!) I didn't really think much of it until today when a student asked me why I've been gone so much. So I thought I'd give a little explanation to others who are wondering. The first week of school I attended my co-workers funeral. Last week I had a sub in the middle school while I did some reading testing in the elementary. Tuesday my son Max was sick and tonight, after a trip to the emergency room, I found out he has croup, so I will be gone tomorrow and Friday as well. It's so hard to be gone from work, I really enjoy the kids and feel a little out of sorts when I'm not there, but my baby needs me, so home is where I'll be.